Saturday, April 05, 2008

My family’s wheels!


Why Study Abroad When IIPM Gives You 3 global Advantages!

You’d hate to keep a chauffeur for this car...

I amAjay Kaul, CEO, Dominos’ Pizza (India) on Honda Accord no car buff or an expert to comment on the technical details of a car. But as a consumer what attracted me to the Honda Accord was its driving seat arrangement. Ever since I started my corporate journey, my car has always been a place which converts me from an office guy to a family man, so I prefer driving it on my own. So my car has to have adequate facilities in the driver space.

The car is also very comfortable and spacious, a joy ride even for the back seaters, especially in the crowded roads of Delhi. I remember when I (with my family) drove to Shimla and while coming back my kids were sleeping. We’d reached and they didn’t even realize it. That made me feel that I had made the ultimate choice for my entire family!

As a driver, I feel it has the best acceleration and pick up. Perhaps that’s why the car is so wonderful – the best Honda car around.

No comments: